Thursday, July 7, 2011

About Me

Hey my name is Mario Marshall and I'm from a little town called Cheraw, South Carolina.  I attended Chesterfield High School located in Chesterfield, South Carolina and graduated in June of 2010.  I played football, basketball, and baseball in high school.  I have three state championship rings in football and our team went to the state championship all four years of my high school career losing my freshman year and winning the rest. I was also apart of the Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) while in high school.  I am currently a sophomore at Clemson University and as of now I'm undecided for my major but that will be changing as I will be majoring in Language & International Trade in the Spanish language.  I like basketball, football, and baseball and I also like to spend time with my family which is always relaxing to me.  One thing that I hate is when people copy other people.  This is one thing that gets on my nerves because people should try to be more original when they express themselves through clothes, the way they talk, and the way they act.  Copying is the one thing that I hate the most and wish people would be more original with themselves. 

1 comment:

  1. I could say that I hate it when people copy other people too, but I won't, because that would be copying.

    Glad to have you, Mario.

    ReplyDelete